Cubashe Salsa Holidays - Itinerary
7am - 10am: Breakfast is served at the Hotel
9.30am- 12.30pm: Dance Workshops (Weekdays only)
- Body movement (Rumba, Yoruba, Cuban Styling)
- Salsa (turns, moves and Cuban Styling)
- Group Rueda de Casino.
Time for some rest & relaxation!
- spend the afternoon at the beach or hotel pool
- visit one of the many museums or art galleries
- take a horse and carriage ride along the “Malecon” - famous Havana promenade
- join the hustle and bustle of the local market
If you want to carry on dancing, join in with the Salsa Matinee from 3pm - 7pm each day. Alternatively, you can relax in a bar with a cool Mojito, while listening to the seductive sounds of salsa floating on the breeze.
After all that dancing & relaxation you are going to be hungry! So..
- We can take you to a Paladar - your chance to discover the real Cuba - eating home-cooked food in a Cuban home setting.
- Alternatively we can take you to reasonably priced local restaurants
- Of course, you are free to make your own arrangements.
Every night, Havana explodes into life with every bar, hotel and club playing salsa till the early hours. We will bring our the Cubashe Dance Crew along with us to the clubs, so you will never have to wait around for a dance. The 'Baila en Cuba' Festival will make this a particularly exciting time to visit Cuba, and we will be joining in the festivities every evening - activities to be confirmed as event details are released nearer to the time - but there are likely to be many wonderful performances and live bands such as ' Los van Van, Habana D' Primera, Charanga habanera etc.
This 10 day whirlwind romance will make you fall head over heels in love with Cuba's capital and the nation's favourite dance.
A detailed daily itinerary and 'Optional Excursions' package will be released closer to the time.