11 Nights in Havana
Take your dancing to the next level on this holiday of a lifetime!
Thurs 20th Nov 2014 - Tues 2nd Dec 2014
Sharing twin-room per person: £1,950 / Single Room: £2,150
**Special Offer! - Book before 31st April 2014 & Save £75**
Cubashe Dance Promotions has teamed up with Atol protected Travel Agency Transatlantic Wings to bring you an unbeatable package for this dream holiday. We will take you off the beaten tourist track and immerse you in the wonders of this beautiful Caribbean island ...home to the famous Ernest Hemmingway, the world's best cigar, and of course...... La Salsa!
After flying directly from Gatwick, you will be transferred to fabulous 5* hotel. Where Cubashe's Team of Professional Dance Teachers will be waiting for us in Cuba ready to take your dancing to the next level with a 3 hour daily salsa workshop catering for all levels. Afternoons can be spent sight-seeing or relaxing by the pool. Then in the evening the clubs burst into life for more dancing & entertainment. We also hope to join in the program for the 'Baila en Cuba' International Salsa Festival happening 23rd - 28th November (festival to be confirmed). This exciting festival will bring together Salseros from all over the world with its exciting performances & live bands.
Virgin flights leave on Mondays & Thursdays. So this package allows us long enough to enjoy Havana & hopefully see the 'Baila en Cuba' International Salsa Festival.
To book, go to our bookings page & complete the booking form. Then pay a non-refundable deposit of £200 to our travel agent Transatlantic Wings. The remaining balance must be paid in full 8 weeks prior to departure. Book before 31st April 2014 to get our Early Bird Booking Discount of £75.
- 11 nights at the 5* Hotel Nacional de Cuba
- Bed & Breakfast at the hotel
- Direct return flights from Gatwick to Havana with Virgin Atlantic in Economy
- Tourist visas & transfers to/from hotel in Cuba
- 3 hours salsa workshop each day (18 hours in total)
- Your own allocated Cuban dance partner
- A Cuban representative to lead all excursions
Package Price Options
Hotel + Flight
Flights, Transfers & Visas
- Flights depart from Gatwick South Terminal.
- You need to arrange your own holiday insurance prior to departure
- You will need to arrange your own transport to London Gatwick
- We will arrange a meeting time and place at Gatwick closer to the time
Direct flights with Virgin Atlantic in economy
Outbound Thursday 20th November 2014
Departure flight: 11:30 LGW – 16:35 HAV Direct 10h 05
Return flight: Monday 1st December 2014
20:10 HAV – 09:50 LGW Direct 8h 40 (+1) (Arrive in Gatwick in the morning of Tuesday 2nd Dec)
Check out the 2013 Baila en Cuba Festival in the video below